50% of the seats will be on merit basis according to the stipulations of the University of Calicut and the remaining 50% will be management seats. Separate application forms should be submitted for both types of seats
Application forms and prospectus can be had from the office on a payment of Rs 100 in cash or Rs 125 by M.0 within 15 days of the publication of the result of the qualifying examinations. The name and address of the applicant should be written on the interview and acknowledgment card supplied along with the application form, Acknowledgment cards must be sufficiently stamped if is expected over post .The list of selected candidates will be published on the college notice board. The candidates for admission must attend the interview and they must carry the following.
- Interview Card
- S. S.L. C (Original and photo copy)
- Original Qualifying Certificates
- Original Transfer certificates ( TC) from the institution last attended
- Original Conduct Certificate from the institution last attended
- 2 copies of passport size photo
Parent or guardian must accompany the candidate at the time of interview.
Candidates from University other than Calicut University must produce the following in addition to the above:
- Migration Certificate
- Eligibility/equivalent certificate from Calicut University
- Course Certificate
- Pass Certificate
- All the students must obey the rules and regulations of the college, the trespassers will be punished and the college has every right to oust them from the college. The college is not responsible for any repercussions and those students have no right over the fees or any other payment made to the college.
- Uniform is compulsory for all students
- The colour pattern of the uniform will be decided by the college authorities
- T shirts will not be allowed in the college campus
- The length of the churidar top should be enough to cover the knee
- Sleeveless uniforms are not allowed
- The side slits of the churidar should be of restricted length
- Mobile Phones : Mobiles of any type are not allowed in the campus and if used it will confiscated and should not be returned in any case.
- No compromise on indecent behaviour towards teachers, staff and fellow students.
- Students are not allowed to loiter in the varandhas and campus during class hours
- Smoking, chewing gums and like materials are strictly prohibited in the campus.
- Ragging inside or outside the campus is strictly prohibited and trespassers will be prosecuted under the Kerala Prohibition of the Ragging Act of 1998 and the college is not at all responsible for any bad effect in the future of the students.
Examinations : As University of Calicut stipulates continuous evaluation of the students for promotion, the college will make continuous evaluation through internal as wells as examinations and 75% attendance in the regular classes are mandatory for appearing those examinations.
Original certificates are to be surrendered at the time of admission. Therefore students are advised to keep sufficient copy of certificates for their future use.